A: YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE
5. Authorized Use
You may only use this Website:
5.1 for your own personal, non-commercial use only (which will at all times be reasonable and not abusive); or
5.2 to obtain information on, check the suitability and availability of our products and services; or
5.3 for purposes legitimately connected with purchasing our products and services; or
5.4 to access or retrieve your travel information and/or booking data, manage your preferences or to get into contact with us about your bookings or travel arrangements; or
5.5 submit and share your views, reviews and comments on our products and services.
6. Non-Authorized Use
You agree that you shall not:
6.1 access, extract, use or copy any material or information on this Website for any commercial purpose or for any purposes which are unlawful. In particular, you are not allowed to copy (whether by printing off, storing on disk or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), alter or tamper with in any way or use any material contained in this Website except that you may print off any individual page for your own personal use; or
6.2 use this Website in a way that causes or may cause an infringement of the rights of any other party or which breaches any standards, regulations or codes published by any relevant authority; or
6.3 use this Website in any way that interferes with or affects the performance of the Website or our systems or which interferes in any way with other users use of the Website; or
6.4 gain, or attempt to gain, any unauthorized access to our Website, our other systems and/or to the personal data, information or booking data of other users and customers; or
6.5 make any unauthorized, false or fraudulent reservation on this Website.
7. Ownership And Use Of Material And Information On Our Website
7.1 This Website displays registered and unregistered intellectual property such as brands, designs, data, content, copyright material and trademarks, with rights in Namibia and/or other countries and which belong to us or which have been licensed to us. Other product and company names mentioned and third party content displayed on this Website are proprietary to their respective owners.
7.2 You are not licensed to use any of the marks on our Website unless written permission is granted, and you may not meta tag any of these marks.
7.3 Unless otherwise stated, we own (or are licensed to use) the intellectual property rights in the content and information in this Website, including (without limitation) all text, sound, photographs, images, logos, videos, maps, podcasts, blogs, customer reviews, graphics, design, underlying source code and software.
7.4 Subject to the “Authorized Use” section above, material and information, either whole or in part, from this Website may not be reproduced, copied, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any form or medium without our and/or the appropriate owner's prior written permission.
8.1 If you wish to include a link to our Website, unless you have our written permission, you may only do so to our homepage.
8.2 This Website contains links to other websites that may either be websites operated by companies or brands which are part of Natural Destinations or external websites operated by our selected suppliers or partners or other third party websites.
8.3 Occasionally as you browse, book travel arrangements or use the functionality on this Website we may provide you with links or connect you to websites which may be our branded or third party branded sites. These links or connections are made available so you can search for and purchase additional services, find out further information on our services and your personal travel arrangements quickly and easily and find out about the products and services of our other group companies and brands. Please note that we are not responsible for nor do we endorse the content of these websites and your access and use of these websites will be subject to the terms and conditions of those websites.
9. Website Facilities
We have made available various services, tools and functionality on this Website for your use. The information set out by us on these pages tells you how you can use these services, tools and functionality to find out about and book our products (as well as those provided by our selected partners), view content provided by us, interact with us and submit and share views with other customers. Your use of this Website in these ways is subject to these Website Terms and Conditions that incorporate:
9.1 Customer Account
9.1.1 Account Set-up: When you make a booking with us an account will be created for you. You will receive an email after you make your booking asking you to activate your account. If you do not have a booking with us you can register for an account by providing your name and email address and creating a password. If you make a booking with us after you have registered for an account you will be able to view that booking in your account as long as you use the same email address you registered with when you make your booking. You are responsible for keeping your password safe and secure and for all activities that take place on your account.
9.1.2 Your Bookings: The lead passenger will be able to view details of current and historic bookings, including cancelled bookings, in your account.
9.1.3 Favourites: You can use the favourites feature to store preferred tours or accommodation establishments. These will stay in your favourites list until you remove them. This allows you to view the saved tours and accommodation establishments whenever you are logged in to your account. The prices of the tours and accommodation establishments may go up or down and you will be shown the most up to date price each time you view the tour or accommodation establishment.
B: OUR SUPPLY OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
10. Normally when you purchase our products and/or services and book travel arrangements on this Website your agreement is with Natural Destinations and if not, we will make it clear to you that Natural Destinations is acting as an agent for another travel provider. See our Booking Terms and Conditions for the terms and conditions relevant to the purchase of travel products and holidays from us.
11. In addition, when you book any products or services from us, you will do so subject to these Website Terms and Conditions, our Booking Terms and Conditions and such further terms and conditions as may be applied by the accommodation establishment, tour operator, activity operator or other travel service provider where you will be staying or who offers travel services (together, the "Conditions of Contract"). These Conditions of Contract constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and Natural Destinations in relation to their subject matter.
12. By proceeding with a booking, you acknowledge that you have read and understood all of the Conditions of Contract and agree to be bound by them. However, if you do not or cannot accept our Conditions of Contract in full, you must stop using our Website immediately.
13. These Conditions of Contract may vary from time to time. By browsing this Website you accept that you are bound by the Conditions of Contract current at the time when you browse or book.
14. Please note that Natural Destinations may provide accommodation, transport and other travel services from a wide range of third party accommodation providers, travel service providers and carriers including airlines, ships and railways. The provision of these arrangements will be subject to the terms and conditions of each provider or carrier as part of your Conditions of Contract with us (either as agent for the provider or carrier or as part of our holiday package as defined in our Booking Terms and Conditions).
15. Other holiday and travel related services such as travel insurance, foreign exchange and travel money cards are supplied by our selected service providers and are available for you to purchase through our own branded websites or directly via the supplier website – the supply of these products and services to you shall be subject to the terms and conditions of each service provider and not us.
16. We cannot list all of the supplier's and their terms and conditions here, but you will be able to find the terms and conditions or conditions of carriage for these suppliers on their own web sites - you will need to have read them carefully before you book and/or travel. If you are unable to find these then please contact us.
C: YOUR INFORMATION
19. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
20. Updates and Changes
20.1 We may remove or make changes to the products, information, content, materials, tools and features on this Website at any time without liability and without notice to you.
20.2 We also reserve the right to immediately terminate or suspend your use of or access to this Website at any time and without notice if we consider that you have breached any of our Terms and Conditions.
20.3 We may also change or modify all of any parts of our Terms and Conditions at any time and such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon their publication. You should review these regularly to ensure you are familiar with the most up to date version.
20.4 Browsing and continuing to access or use our Website constitutes your acceptance of the updated terms and conditions and you agree to by bound by the updated terms and conditions.
21.1 To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, whether express or implied by statute, custom or usage relating to the information contained in this Website and we shall not be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise arising from this website, or from any interruption or delay in accessing this Website.
22. Governing Law
22.1 For non-consumers (commercial end users and visitors of our website) and to the extent permitted by law, these terms and conditions and the provision of our services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Namibian law and any dispute arising out of these terms and conditions and our services shall exclusively be submitted to the competent courts in Windhoek, Namibia.
22.2 By accessing this Website you are agreeing that the Courts of Namibia will deal with any disputes which may arise between you and us, and that Namibian law shall be the applicable law.
22.3 The original English version of these terms and conditions may have been translated into other languages. The translated version is a courtesy and office translation only and you cannot derive any rights from the translated version. In the event of a dispute about the contents or interpretation of these terms and conditions or inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and any other language version of these terms and conditions, the English language version to the extent permitted by law shall apply, prevail and be conclusive. The English version is available on our website (by selecting the English language) or shall be sent to you upon your written request.
LAST UPDATED: 01 January 2023 © Natural Destinations Africa (Pty) Ltd.